Fear not, lovers of stretchy, comfy clothing known as activewear — the ladies behind the Australian sketch comedy group, Skit Box, want to assure you that it’s totally okay to wear them anywhere but the gym.
From going grocery shopping, to drinking coffee to even being hungover, these ladies show the multiple ways that you can don activewear without actually exercising.
This particular send-up was uploaded on Tuesday by the Van Vuuren Bros, an Australian comedy duo who have gained notoriety and fame in their homeland with their depictions of hipster life on Bondi beach. In this case, one half of the duo, Christaan Van Vuuren, directed and co-wrote the song behind the video, Mashable reports.
The video may seem ridiculous, but the numbers speak for themselves in confirming that this trend is undoubtedly on the rise. According to Fortune, activewear has been flying off the shelves, with companies like Nike and Under Armour seeing a double-digit rise in their sales of fitness attire last year as more people adopt the “athleisure” trend.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve