There’s nothing better than unwinding after a long day with a tall glass of vino.
But what if your white wine isn’t cold enough yet, your trusty corkscrew breaks, or you slop red wine down your favorite white button up?
Never fear, because we rounded up the best tips that every oenophile should know. Keep scrolling to see our hacks.
More from Business Insider:
- The 9 types of wine you should really be drinking
- What your taste in coffee says about your taste in wine
- 15 of the best beers you can only get during Oktoberfest
- Here are the destinations you absolutely have to visit in 2016
- Here’s what burgers look like at 16 Michelin-starred restaurants around the country
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer