We can all agree that the only thing that’s missing from Charles M. Schulz’s Peanuts world is, well, us. The Peanuts Movie director Steve Martino thinks so, too—so he went ahead and built a website that finally makes entering the Peanuts’ universe possible.
Peanutize Me, a new website from Martino and his cohorts, lets you transform yourself into a Schulz-esque character, then share your cartoon self with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
“Charles Schulz always said there’s a little bit of him in all the characters he created,” Martino told USA Today. “You build the character that represents you. And since these are Peanuts characters, they sort of point to people’s inner child.”
Now’s the time to ask yourself: Is your inner child a blonde, or a brunette? Does he or she sport a ‘90s-style friendship bracelet, or a pair of glasses? Does your inner child prefer standing directly in front of Linus as he snuggles his security blanket in the autumn breeze, or directly in front of Pig-Pen as he revels in his cloud of dirt at a school dance?
The Peanuts Movie hits theaters Nov. 6.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow