We can all agree that the only thing that’s missing from Charles M. Schulz’s Peanuts world is, well, us. The Peanuts Movie director Steve Martino thinks so, too—so he went ahead and built a website that finally makes entering the Peanuts’ universe possible.
Peanutize Me, a new website from Martino and his cohorts, lets you transform yourself into a Schulz-esque character, then share your cartoon self with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
“Charles Schulz always said there’s a little bit of him in all the characters he created,” Martino told USA Today. “You build the character that represents you. And since these are Peanuts characters, they sort of point to people’s inner child.”
Now’s the time to ask yourself: Is your inner child a blonde, or a brunette? Does he or she sport a ‘90s-style friendship bracelet, or a pair of glasses? Does your inner child prefer standing directly in front of Linus as he snuggles his security blanket in the autumn breeze, or directly in front of Pig-Pen as he revels in his cloud of dirt at a school dance?
The Peanuts Movie hits theaters Nov. 6.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time