We can all agree that the only thing that’s missing from Charles M. Schulz’s Peanuts world is, well, us. The Peanuts Movie director Steve Martino thinks so, too—so he went ahead and built a website that finally makes entering the Peanuts’ universe possible.
Peanutize Me, a new website from Martino and his cohorts, lets you transform yourself into a Schulz-esque character, then share your cartoon self with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
“Charles Schulz always said there’s a little bit of him in all the characters he created,” Martino told USA Today. “You build the character that represents you. And since these are Peanuts characters, they sort of point to people’s inner child.”
Now’s the time to ask yourself: Is your inner child a blonde, or a brunette? Does he or she sport a ‘90s-style friendship bracelet, or a pair of glasses? Does your inner child prefer standing directly in front of Linus as he snuggles his security blanket in the autumn breeze, or directly in front of Pig-Pen as he revels in his cloud of dirt at a school dance?
The Peanuts Movie hits theaters Nov. 6.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma