In honor of Pope Francis’s upcoming visit to the U.S., special emojis appear alongside hashtags #PopeInUS, #PopeInDC, #PopeInNYC, #PopeInPhilly on Twitter. A cartoon of the Pope’s face for the U.S. one, the Statue of Liberty for the NYC one, the Liberty Bell for the Philadelphia one, and the Capitol dome for the DC one.
It is not the first emoji set inspired by the Pope’s visit. Swyft Media, a company that produces branded content, has released a “POPEMOJI” keyboard that is made up of 52 emoji and 14 GIFs of Pope Francis. Some of the images:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow