Justin Timberlake just wrote a new theme song for his favorite late night talk show host. You know, the guy with whom he wrote multiple chapters of the History of Rap and danced to Beyoncé at the U.S. Open and played summer camp besties who can’t stop singing Third Eye Blind, and rapped the entire history of Saturday Night Live for the show’s 40th anniversary. You know the guy—Seth Meyers.
Wait, that wasn’t Seth Meyers at all. That was Jimmy Fallon, who is Timberlake’s long-time, well-established favorite late night talk show host. So who did Timberlake write the theme song for? A British guy with glasses? A British guy without glasses? Someone who just took over for David Letterman? Turns out, it’s all of the above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy