Justin Timberlake just wrote a new theme song for his favorite late night talk show host. You know, the guy with whom he wrote multiple chapters of the History of Rap and danced to Beyoncé at the U.S. Open and played summer camp besties who can’t stop singing Third Eye Blind, and rapped the entire history of Saturday Night Live for the show’s 40th anniversary. You know the guy—Seth Meyers.
Wait, that wasn’t Seth Meyers at all. That was Jimmy Fallon, who is Timberlake’s long-time, well-established favorite late night talk show host. So who did Timberlake write the theme song for? A British guy with glasses? A British guy without glasses? Someone who just took over for David Letterman? Turns out, it’s all of the above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time