Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina might have a reputation as a savvy fighter—particularly after the last GOP debate—but on Monday night she showed off her warmer side. As a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s The Tonight Show, Fiorina chatted about the Pope’s American visit and her own faith. She also talked about her beloved dogs Snickers and Max and even sang a little song she’d written especially for the pups.
But her visit wasn’t all sugar and spice: Fiorina did manage to get in a jab at her opponent for the Republican nomination, Donald Trump, saying he had a lot in common with Russian president Vladimir Putin.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving