Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina might have a reputation as a savvy fighter—particularly after the last GOP debate—but on Monday night she showed off her warmer side. As a guest on Jimmy Fallon’s The Tonight Show, Fiorina chatted about the Pope’s American visit and her own faith. She also talked about her beloved dogs Snickers and Max and even sang a little song she’d written especially for the pups.
But her visit wasn’t all sugar and spice: Fiorina did manage to get in a jab at her opponent for the Republican nomination, Donald Trump, saying he had a lot in common with Russian president Vladimir Putin.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com