Schumer took home her first Emmy Award on Sunday, and her Oscar winning friend wasted no time in celebrating the milestone by flooding her hotel room full of congratulatory balloons.
“Never tell Jennifer L your room number,” Schumer captioned her Instagram photo of her standing in the middle of her room surrounded by a colorful and large array of balloons – with a much-coveted Emmy in hand.
And OTT balloons weren’t the only hilarious way the 25-year-old actress rejoiced Schumer’s win.
“Jennifer sent me a really sweet text,” the 34-year-old comedienne told Entertainment Tonight after the show. “She said that I looked pretty but not smart.”
Schumer certainly has become one of the most in-demand famous friends in Hollywood with stars such as Anne Hathaway, Bette Midler and Orphan Black‘s Tatiana Maslany all have named the Trainwreck star as their ultimate girl crush.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now