Schumer took home her first Emmy Award on Sunday, and her Oscar winning friend wasted no time in celebrating the milestone by flooding her hotel room full of congratulatory balloons.
“Never tell Jennifer L your room number,” Schumer captioned her Instagram photo of her standing in the middle of her room surrounded by a colorful and large array of balloons – with a much-coveted Emmy in hand.
And OTT balloons weren’t the only hilarious way the 25-year-old actress rejoiced Schumer’s win.
“Jennifer sent me a really sweet text,” the 34-year-old comedienne told Entertainment Tonight after the show. “She said that I looked pretty but not smart.”
Schumer certainly has become one of the most in-demand famous friends in Hollywood with stars such as Anne Hathaway, Bette Midler and Orphan Black‘s Tatiana Maslany all have named the Trainwreck star as their ultimate girl crush.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror