Schumer took home her first Emmy Award on Sunday, and her Oscar winning friend wasted no time in celebrating the milestone by flooding her hotel room full of congratulatory balloons.
“Never tell Jennifer L your room number,” Schumer captioned her Instagram photo of her standing in the middle of her room surrounded by a colorful and large array of balloons – with a much-coveted Emmy in hand.
And OTT balloons weren’t the only hilarious way the 25-year-old actress rejoiced Schumer’s win.
“Jennifer sent me a really sweet text,” the 34-year-old comedienne told Entertainment Tonight after the show. “She said that I looked pretty but not smart.”
Schumer certainly has become one of the most in-demand famous friends in Hollywood with stars such as Anne Hathaway, Bette Midler and Orphan Black‘s Tatiana Maslany all have named the Trainwreck star as their ultimate girl crush.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time