Donald Trump hosted a question-and-answer session Monday on Twitter—and naturally some funny Internet hijinks ensued.
Users were invited to ask questions of the real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate, which Trump would answer via video at Twitter’s New York offices.
Trump took time to answer about a dozen user questions, mostly related to his campaign, but he fielded a few lighter questions, too.
But things got a bit nuttier as the #AskTrump hashtag took on a life of its own.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time