Donald Trump hosted a question-and-answer session Monday on Twitter—and naturally some funny Internet hijinks ensued.
Users were invited to ask questions of the real estate mogul and Republican presidential candidate, which Trump would answer via video at Twitter’s New York offices.
Trump took time to answer about a dozen user questions, mostly related to his campaign, but he fielded a few lighter questions, too.
But things got a bit nuttier as the #AskTrump hashtag took on a life of its own.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears