Though the real estate tycoon’s bombastic campaign speeches would have been perfect fodder for Stewart’s Daily Show, the Emmy winner told reporters he’s not going through TV withdrawal.
“If I would have known what life was like on the other side, I probably would have left sooner. It’s f—— fun out there,” he said at the awards show. “You can do whatever you want during the day. You can get a smoothie at 2.”
And the comedian said he wouldn’t ever consider coming back, even if Trump does move into the White House.
“I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet,” he cracked, “because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World