Meet Scarlett. She’s only 15 months old, but she has already mastered a perfect magic trick.
With the encouragement of her dad, Scarlett makes her hand disappear, reappear and then disappear again. All by covering it with her shirtsleeve. Brilliant. At certain moments, she seems genuinely concerned that her hand really has disappeared. She’s just that convincing.
As you’ll see about 25 seconds in, Scarlett has already developed a signature ta-da arm gesture. If she keeps practicing, she could have her very own show in Vegas before she even enters preschool.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving