Halloween costume maker Yandy is now selling its twist on a Donald Trump costume. The company has turned the billionaire presidential candidate’s look into a “sexy” costume for women.
For $69.95 plus shipping, the costume includes a sleeveless white collared shirt, a tie, a blazer and booty shorts. You’ll have to buy the company’s “Making America Great!” hat separately. But the costume does come with a complimentary pair of panties, according to the costume maker’s website.
Past costumes from Yandy include the sexy woolly mammoth and the sexy George Washington.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was