Google is celebrating the second week of the NFL season with one of its trademark Doodles.
This week’s cartoon depicts a lowercase g drawing walking onto a football field for tryouts with other letters. The lowercase g has his arms full of equipment as he walks on the field before tossing it away.
“I’m ready for tryouts!” reads a caption accompanying the Doodle.
The cartoon follows a doodle from last week in recognition of the start of football season featuring the same lowercase g character, which dreamed of a career as a football great.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far