Hermione Weasley, first introduced to readers of the Harry Potter series as Hermione Granger, is celebrating her 36th birthday on Saturday.
Hermione, the bookish, heroic wizard portrayed by Emma Watson in the Harry Potter films, has long been a fan favorite, and her supporters took to Twitter today to share their happy birthday notes.
Even J.K. Rowling—Hermione’s creator who has long said the character is based on her—wished Hermione well:
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up