MIMI is a Time Inc. property.
Makeup artist Ryan Krasney has gotten all kinds of creative with her makeup application techniques. So much so, in fact, that she’s turned clients’ lips into a mini-canvas, crafting everything from famous works of art to intricate patterns on her pout.
Based in Bethesda, Maryland, Ryan is also the co-owner of Blend Event Makeup Artistry.
Easy to see why given her attention to detail — just look at her Van Gogh or Salvador Dali-inspired looks.
Check out some of her most wonderful (and wackiest!) creations below. And then, peruse her Instagram for more.
More from MIMI:
- History’s Most Badass Beauty Brand Dates Back to 1905
- Beauty Backstory: How One 22-Year-Old Revolutionized the Nail Polish Industry
- The History of Mascara (How the Egyptians Made This Stuff Will Shock You)
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms