It has been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Clearly that’s why Cinnamon Toast Crunch has introduced a “selfie spoon,” a selfie stick with a spoon at the end that extends up to 30 inches so cereal eaters can take photos of themselves while eating cereal.
The General Mills brand created this new spin on the notorious selfie stick to solve the first world problem of “choosing between eating and posting” a selfie, according to their ad.
To use the selfie spoon, narcissists just have to turn on the Bluetooth feature on their smartphones so the white remote will be recognized — there is one gray button that takes photos on Android phones, and one that takes photos on iOS devices.
Selfie spoons are free to order now on SelfieSpoon.com, though customers do have to pay for shipping and will likely pay in followers on social media.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve