It has been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Clearly that’s why Cinnamon Toast Crunch has introduced a “selfie spoon,” a selfie stick with a spoon at the end that extends up to 30 inches so cereal eaters can take photos of themselves while eating cereal.
The General Mills brand created this new spin on the notorious selfie stick to solve the first world problem of “choosing between eating and posting” a selfie, according to their ad.
To use the selfie spoon, narcissists just have to turn on the Bluetooth feature on their smartphones so the white remote will be recognized — there is one gray button that takes photos on Android phones, and one that takes photos on iOS devices.
Selfie spoons are free to order now on SelfieSpoon.com, though customers do have to pay for shipping and will likely pay in followers on social media.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief