It has been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Clearly that’s why Cinnamon Toast Crunch has introduced a “selfie spoon,” a selfie stick with a spoon at the end that extends up to 30 inches so cereal eaters can take photos of themselves while eating cereal.
The General Mills brand created this new spin on the notorious selfie stick to solve the first world problem of “choosing between eating and posting” a selfie, according to their ad.
To use the selfie spoon, narcissists just have to turn on the Bluetooth feature on their smartphones so the white remote will be recognized — there is one gray button that takes photos on Android phones, and one that takes photos on iOS devices.
Selfie spoons are free to order now on SelfieSpoon.com, though customers do have to pay for shipping and will likely pay in followers on social media.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List