It has been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Clearly that’s why Cinnamon Toast Crunch has introduced a “selfie spoon,” a selfie stick with a spoon at the end that extends up to 30 inches so cereal eaters can take photos of themselves while eating cereal.
The General Mills brand created this new spin on the notorious selfie stick to solve the first world problem of “choosing between eating and posting” a selfie, according to their ad.
To use the selfie spoon, narcissists just have to turn on the Bluetooth feature on their smartphones so the white remote will be recognized — there is one gray button that takes photos on Android phones, and one that takes photos on iOS devices.
Selfie spoons are free to order now on SelfieSpoon.com, though customers do have to pay for shipping and will likely pay in followers on social media.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?