On Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting lived out pretty much everyone’s lifelong dream of sitting in an armchair with a pile of golden retriever puppies.
Host Jimmy Fallon challenged The Big Bang Theory actress to “Pup Quiz,” a trivia game where answering a question correctly gets you a puppy. But answer incorrectly and your opponent gets a puppy.
Cuoco-Sweeting is so excited by the prospect of getting to hold the adorable golden retriever puppies that she starts crying tears of joy. Luckily for her, she wins the first dog of the game by supplying the correct answer to the question “What breed of dog is Scooby-Doo?” (Great Dane, obviously.)
Fallon answers his first question incorrectly, awarding Cuoco-Sweeting with a second puppy. Then the stakes get even higher when the game enters into “Double Puppardy,” a round where the number of puppies up for grabs doubles.
“I could die,” the actress exclaims. “I could die and just — this is it. This is it for me.”
By the end of “Final Puppardy,” Cuoco-Sweeting wins all the puppies and is, as expected, overcome with joy.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving