On Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting lived out pretty much everyone’s lifelong dream of sitting in an armchair with a pile of golden retriever puppies.
Host Jimmy Fallon challenged The Big Bang Theory actress to “Pup Quiz,” a trivia game where answering a question correctly gets you a puppy. But answer incorrectly and your opponent gets a puppy.
Cuoco-Sweeting is so excited by the prospect of getting to hold the adorable golden retriever puppies that she starts crying tears of joy. Luckily for her, she wins the first dog of the game by supplying the correct answer to the question “What breed of dog is Scooby-Doo?” (Great Dane, obviously.)
Fallon answers his first question incorrectly, awarding Cuoco-Sweeting with a second puppy. Then the stakes get even higher when the game enters into “Double Puppardy,” a round where the number of puppies up for grabs doubles.
“I could die,” the actress exclaims. “I could die and just — this is it. This is it for me.”
By the end of “Final Puppardy,” Cuoco-Sweeting wins all the puppies and is, as expected, overcome with joy.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org