Carrie Bradshaw still has one story left to tell; she’s just not sure when.
Sarah Jessica Parker visited the Today show on Thursday and told Matt Lauer there’s no schedule in place to start work on the oft-discussed Sex and the City 3. Parker said she and writer/director Michael Patrick King know “the story we might tell, if we ever tell it. But the real truth, and I’m not being cagey, is we’ve never discussed a when.”
For now, it looks like fans are going to have to watch reruns to tide themselves over—or catch SJP on HBO’s upcoming Divorce, set to film in New York soon.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org