Carrie Bradshaw still has one story left to tell; she’s just not sure when.
Sarah Jessica Parker visited the Today show on Thursday and told Matt Lauer there’s no schedule in place to start work on the oft-discussed Sex and the City 3. Parker said she and writer/director Michael Patrick King know “the story we might tell, if we ever tell it. But the real truth, and I’m not being cagey, is we’ve never discussed a when.”
For now, it looks like fans are going to have to watch reruns to tide themselves over—or catch SJP on HBO’s upcoming Divorce, set to film in New York soon.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating