Carrie Bradshaw still has one story left to tell; she’s just not sure when.
Sarah Jessica Parker visited the Today show on Thursday and told Matt Lauer there’s no schedule in place to start work on the oft-discussed Sex and the City 3. Parker said she and writer/director Michael Patrick King know “the story we might tell, if we ever tell it. But the real truth, and I’m not being cagey, is we’ve never discussed a when.”
For now, it looks like fans are going to have to watch reruns to tide themselves over—or catch SJP on HBO’s upcoming Divorce, set to film in New York soon.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve