We will never — we repeat, never — not be excited by a new Oreo flavor.
Especially when that flavor is toasted coconut. In a much-needed break from pumpkin spice/fall flavor mania, Oreo has surprised shoppers with a new limited-edition flavor inspired by a classic cake. So far, they’ve been spotted at Meijer stores.
As labeled on the front of the package, the new Oreo is a vanilla cookie with a toasted coconut crème, which contains actual “flakes of toasted coconut.” The bright yellow package is decorated with a fluffy coconut layer cake.
If it wasn’t already apparent, we’re huge fans of desserts inspired by other desserts.
Need tips on how to stack your new cookies? Khloé Kardashian has got you covered.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow