On Thursday, Doritos announced a new limited-edition flavor, Doritos Rainbows chips, the “first Doritos product in history made up of multiple, rainbow-colored Doritos chips inspired by the Pride flag.”
But you won’t find them in stores. The only way to get a bag is by making a donation of $10 or more through the website for the It Gets Better Project, a campaign that supports lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth.
Want to see what the colorful snack looks like in real life? In the clip below, watch the Good Morning America hosts sample some:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism