On Thursday, Doritos announced a new limited-edition flavor, Doritos Rainbows chips, the “first Doritos product in history made up of multiple, rainbow-colored Doritos chips inspired by the Pride flag.”
But you won’t find them in stores. The only way to get a bag is by making a donation of $10 or more through the website for the It Gets Better Project, a campaign that supports lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youth.
Want to see what the colorful snack looks like in real life? In the clip below, watch the Good Morning America hosts sample some:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving