Forget Cinderella and Prince Charming. This couple used their engagement shoot to recreate one of Disney’s most adorable moments: Anita and Roger’s first meeting from 101 Dalmatians.
The happy couple, Corinne Jones and Tony Collier, told BuzzFeed that they met in college, and post-graduation, they even worked at Walt Disney World together. So when it came time to shoot engagement photos, they knew they wanted to include something Disney — and they wanted to make sure their beloved dogs were on hand, too. “Izzy and Mookie, although a bit older and pudgier, and sans spots, are the greatest family pets and we wanted to make them an indelible part of our memories,” Jones told BuzzFeed.
Collier posted the final results on Imgur, and they quickly went viral. Check out a few of the photos — and the original scene — below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time