By now, we’re all invested in the rumors about Drake dating world-class athlete Serena Williams—and even blaming him for her recent upset at the U.S. Open. But the rapper appears to have a little crush on another woman: 18-year-old singer Lorde.
The two musicians hung out and posed for a photo at Kanye West’s last-minute New York Fashion Week “Yeezy Season 2” show, and then Drake posted this photo on Instagram:
Yes, that was Drake referring to Lorde as his “wifey.” Low-key wifey, but still. Lorde soon responded with some cutesy Emojis. Fans got very, very excited about this and started dreaming about a potential collaboration between the two musicians.
Lorde already has a song called “Tennis Court” — and we know that’s a place where Drake spends a lot of time — so we could totally see a collaboration happening.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time