By now, we’re all invested in the rumors about Drake dating world-class athlete Serena Williams—and even blaming him for her recent upset at the U.S. Open. But the rapper appears to have a little crush on another woman: 18-year-old singer Lorde.
The two musicians hung out and posed for a photo at Kanye West’s last-minute New York Fashion Week “Yeezy Season 2” show, and then Drake posted this photo on Instagram:
Yes, that was Drake referring to Lorde as his “wifey.” Low-key wifey, but still. Lorde soon responded with some cutesy Emojis. Fans got very, very excited about this and started dreaming about a potential collaboration between the two musicians.
Lorde already has a song called “Tennis Court” — and we know that’s a place where Drake spends a lot of time — so we could totally see a collaboration happening.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com