By now, we’re all invested in the rumors about Drake dating world-class athlete Serena Williams—and even blaming him for her recent upset at the U.S. Open. But the rapper appears to have a little crush on another woman: 18-year-old singer Lorde.
The two musicians hung out and posed for a photo at Kanye West’s last-minute New York Fashion Week “Yeezy Season 2” show, and then Drake posted this photo on Instagram:
Yes, that was Drake referring to Lorde as his “wifey.” Low-key wifey, but still. Lorde soon responded with some cutesy Emojis. Fans got very, very excited about this and started dreaming about a potential collaboration between the two musicians.
Lorde already has a song called “Tennis Court” — and we know that’s a place where Drake spends a lot of time — so we could totally see a collaboration happening.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving