On The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Wednesday night, actor Kevin Spacey, who plays the conniving President of the United States on the hit Netflix drama House of Cards, explained who his character is really addressing during his monologues on the show.
“I’m talking to one person, and one person only,” he said, “and that is, Donald Trump.”
He also did an impression of Jimmy Stewart that moved fellow guest Carol Burnett.
The next and fourth season of House of Cards is expected to premiere in early 2016.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization