Taylor Swift continued her 1989 World Tour with another guest star in Indianapolis when The Band Perry joined her on stage.
Swift sang the hit song “If I Die Young” and posted a clip to Twitter and Instagram. The band was also excited to be there, calling it a “magical night.”
They weren’t the only stars in attendance, though. The Fault In Our Stars author John Green broke his recent “no social media” rule to reveal that he was in the audience, too.
The Band Perry joins a trove of other celebs who’ve joined Swift on her world tour, including Wiz Khalifa, Justin Timberlake, Julia Roberts, John Legend and many more.
PHOTOS: See Taylor Swift Over the Years
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time