Carly Fiorina had a strong showing at the Republican debate on CNN Wednesday night, and she knows it.
“I was very satisfied,” Fiorina told ABC’s Good Morning America of her performance. “When I went into the debate, almost half the audience didn’t know my name, and I introduced myself successfully.”
During the debate, Fiorina laid out detailed foreign policy visions, made an impassioned speech against Planned Parenthood and sparred with Donald Trump over comments he had made about her looks. The former Hewlett-Packard CEO had worked her way into the primetime slot after surging in the polls following her first performance in the Fox undercard debate in August.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time