Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who star as a married couple on Modern Family, dressed up as Jesse Pinkman and Walter White for a photo shoot with The Hollywood Reporter.
Leading up to the Emmy Awards, all eyes are on Modern Family, which could earn the record for most consecutive Emmys for best comedy.
Stonestreet and Ferguson start out looking tough, like the meth-making-drug-dealers they’re portraying, but then they shift into their flamboyant Modern Family characters, flicking a cigarette and gun with the casual nature of a gay California couple, making it that much more fun to see.
The rest of the Modern Family cast recreated other hit shows, with Julie Bowen dressing as Mary Tyler Moore, Sarah Hyland as I Dream of Jeannie and the ensembled as the cast of Cheers. Ted Bundy also got back into his old Married with Children character Al Bundy with his on-screen wife Sofia Vergara dressed as Peggy Bundy.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving