You’re not young and free forever.
Your 20s are an ideal time to take on some adventure and travel to faraway places. Chances are you’ll end up having some experiences that you’ll never forget.
From partying at the world’s largest Carnival in Rio de Janeiro to paragliding in New Zealand, here are the trips you should take when you can still handle the thrill.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Upsala Glacier in Argentina
Victoria Falls in Zambia
Pacific Crest Trail in the U.S.
Koh Phangan in Thailand
Eil Malk Island in Palau
Maui, Hawaii, U.S.
Casa del Arbol in Ecuador
To Sua Ocean Trench in Samoa
Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah, U.S.
Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Great Barrier Reef in Australia
Machu Picchu in Peru
Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Canada
Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave in Belize
Poison Spider Mesa Trail in Moab, Utah, U.S.
Saint-Michel D’Aiguilhe Chapel in France
Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia
Amazon River in South America
Black Rock Desert in Nevada, U.S.
Queenstown, New Zealand
Plitvice Lakes in Croatia
Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt
Taktsang Palphug Monastery in Paro Valley, Bhutan
Times Square in New York City, U.S.
Join the massive crowd in Times Square, New York.
More from Business Insider: