Bad news for Apple Watch owners: Apple’s big software update for the device has been delayed, the company said Wednesday.
WatchOS 2 was supposed to bring several new features to Apple’s wearable device Wednesday, including faster third-party apps and new watch faces. But the company says it found some kind of bug at the last minute, and it decided to delay the update until that gets fixed up.
Apple’s other big update, the release of iOS 9, appears to be on track for a 1 p.m. ET launch as scheduled. Here’s what you can expect from the new iPhone and iPad software.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow