You’ve made it past the resume robots and the critical eyes of the recruiter to land an in-person interview. This is your chance — perhaps your one shot — to wow the hiring manager and stand out from the competition.
Nailing a job interview is all about preparation, but where do you start?
We collaborated with Business Insider’s director of talent, Stephanie Fogle, to come up with the ultimate interview guide, from start to finish.
Follow these steps to land your dream job:
Read next: 7 Smart Ways to Make Yourself More Hireable
More from Business Insider:
- Body language mistakes successful people never make
- Why attitude is more important than IQ
- 5 phrases that will make you look weak at work
- 7 essential Excel tricks every office worker should know
- 10 books that will expand your brain