The news cycle has been full of reports over Miss Piggy’s and Kermit the Frog’s very public break up and both of them have come out with new relationships, including Miss Piggy’s tryst with singer Josh Groban. So it’s a bit of a surprise to see them lunching together in a new video—but whatever it takes to promote the Emmy Awards.
In the clip, the exes do their best to behave civilly towards each other. But Miss Piggy, noted feminist, can’t behave civilly towards Modern Family star Julie Bowen when she delivers the ultimate insult in the form of a bottle of champagne. Luckily Viola Davis manages to escapes the pig’s wrath, because not even Miss Piggy would dare to mess with the How To Get Away With Murder star (unless she owed Miss Piggy money, of course).
In the wake of Miss Piggy’s outburst the paparazzi show up and the only one who can comfort Kermit is Community star Joel McHale, who has no problem with green people at all.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms