The Internet is filled with articles preaching the gospel of happiness and offering tips on how to find it. There’s How to Be Happier Without Really Trying and What Millennials Can Teach Boomers About Happiness and The 10 Most Unexpected Ways to Be Happy, Backed By Science and if that’s not enough there’s also 10 Steps to a Happier Life, Backed By Research. Basically, everyone wants to be happy and for good reason.
But even if you follow every edict and life lesson contained in those science-backed articles, you will never be as happy as the hedgehog getting a belly rub in this video. It’s simply not possible.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy