The sounds of a traffic jam are not usually music to anyone’s ears. But over the weekend, a string quartet performed for passengers in cars that came to a halt because a runaway horse shut down a section of the English motorway, M5, on the border of Devon and Somerset, according a video of the scene first posted to Facebook by Helen Delingpole, 45, of Ferndale, Wales.
In her clip, the musicians can be heard playing Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” in a roadside concert.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve