How I Met Your Mother is ending its nine-season run next week and a lot of people are pretty upset about it — especially comedian Billy Eichner. First, he enlisted one of the show’s stars, Neil Patrick Harris, to help him scream at strangers about his feelings. Now, he’s roped in Lindsay Lohan to help him destroy a Mother–themed car.
As they hack away at the car with sledgehammers, they let out their aggression and anger, asking important questions like: “WHAT AM I GONNA LIVE-TWEET NOW?”
Watch up top.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com