Jimmy Fallon had Jessica Alba as a guest on Monday night’s episode of “The Tonight Show,” but skirted around asking about the current lawsuit against her company.
The late-night host steered clear of any hard-hitting questions on recent allegations against products from the beauty line of Alba’s company, The Honest Company. He instead opted to chat with the actress about gifts she brought for his wife and products from the company that he uses for his children.
The Honest Company has come under fire for its allegedly ineffective sunscreen. It is being sued by a consumer for $5 million for “deceptively and misleadingly” labeling its product. The plaintiff, Jonathan Rubin, has also claimed that some of the company’s “natural” products contain unnatural ingredients.
Reviews from Amazon customers who have purchased the sunscreen also complain of similar issues.
Alba has stated the claims against her company are “baseless and without merit.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up