South Park is going to take on Caitlyn Jenner in this week’s season premiere.
Comedy Central’s release on the matter is a bit cryptic, which is pretty typical for the show.
“The boys express respect for Caitlyn Jenner,” the release teases.
About the episode: “There is a new principal at the helm of South Park Elementary. He forces the boys to confront the damage they’ve done through their history of racism and unconscious bias. It is the most stunning and brave South Park ever.”
The episode is titled “Stunning and Brave,” which seems to be a reference to Kris Jenner’s quote about Caitlyn accepting the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the July ESPYS Awards. Jenner calledCaitlyn’s speech “amazing and very brave.”
South Park returns for its 19th season Wednesday at 10 p.m.
Here is a video tease, which also brings Tom Brady’s Deflategate into the storyline.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This