In this short but memorable clip, an 11-year-old boy shows that he’s skilled enough to not only cover one of the most famous sax solos in popular music, but to also juggle a soccer ball at the same time.
The boy’s rendition of George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” is made even more impressive by his superb juggling skills.
YouTube user Football Jugglerz posted the video on Sunday. The channel has released similar clips of the boy, identified as Jonathan, completing various soccer juggling feats, such as solving a rubik’s cube simultaneously and using an egg in place of a ball.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate