In this short but memorable clip, an 11-year-old boy shows that he’s skilled enough to not only cover one of the most famous sax solos in popular music, but to also juggle a soccer ball at the same time.
The boy’s rendition of George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” is made even more impressive by his superb juggling skills.
YouTube user Football Jugglerz posted the video on Sunday. The channel has released similar clips of the boy, identified as Jonathan, completing various soccer juggling feats, such as solving a rubik’s cube simultaneously and using an egg in place of a ball.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve