Regal Cinemas is offering a “Spectre Ultimate Ticket” that will give you access to see the 24th James Bond movie once a day every day it’s out in theaters.
This is the “first-of-its-kind anodized steel collectible card,” and it will be laser etched with the Spectre symbol and personalized with the ticket holder’s name. There are only 1,000 units available and they each cost $100.
The movie is due for release on Nov. 6, and the program expires 7 months later on June 6, 2016. The movie will likely only be out in theaters for 3 t0 5 months. If it does last through the expiration date, diehard Bond fans could potentially see the movie 213 times, bringing the cost per screening down to 47 cents, according to First Showing.
Spectre will star veteran Bond actor Daniel Craig, who recently donated to a questionable pro-Bernie Sanders super PAC.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears