If you’re a fan of The Beatles, get your checkbook ready.
Drummer Ringo Starr has some seriously cool memorabilia from The Fab Four that he’s putting up for auction, according to the Associated Press.
Starr — “the funny one” in Beatles lore — and his wife are putting more than 800 items up for sale. Some of the prized items include a Rickenbacker guitar that fellow Beatle John Lennon played before giving it to Starr. There’s also the “Number One” edition of the Beatles “White Album,” and another guitar previously used by lead guitarist George Harrison.
Ringo’s 1963 three-piece drum kit is on sale as well, and it’s expected to sell for between $300,000 and $500,000.
Julien’s Auctions in Beverly Hills, Calif., is hosting the auction on Dec. 4-5, and expects that total proceeds could be more than $10 million, a portion of which will go to Starr’s charity for social causes around the world.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org