On Friday, Fox 5 Washington, D.C., meteorologist Mike Thomas gave a report that was chock-full of Madonna’s iconic lyrics.
The Madge-themed weather roundup aired before her Saturday “Rebel Heart Tour” show at the Verizon Center in D.C. “Now you’re thinking, papa, don’t preach, we’re in trouble deep, but fear not there is a ray of light,” Thomas said in his inspired report. “Some parts of the region will be touched for the very first time by rain this month on Saturday, so grab, grab that umbrella as you head down to the concert.”
The weatherman told Mashable that he and his team spent around four hours prepping for the poptastic forecast before filming it in 15 takes.
If Thomas looks familiar, it’s likely because he’s the same meteorologist who went viral earlier this summer for delivering a similar Taylor Swift-themed weather report.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart