On Friday, Fox 5 Washington, D.C., meteorologist Mike Thomas gave a report that was chock-full of Madonna’s iconic lyrics.
The Madge-themed weather roundup aired before her Saturday “Rebel Heart Tour” show at the Verizon Center in D.C. “Now you’re thinking, papa, don’t preach, we’re in trouble deep, but fear not there is a ray of light,” Thomas said in his inspired report. “Some parts of the region will be touched for the very first time by rain this month on Saturday, so grab, grab that umbrella as you head down to the concert.”
The weatherman told Mashable that he and his team spent around four hours prepping for the poptastic forecast before filming it in 15 takes.
If Thomas looks familiar, it’s likely because he’s the same meteorologist who went viral earlier this summer for delivering a similar Taylor Swift-themed weather report.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve