Marcelinha Dos Santos Iwama from São Bernardo do Campo in São Paulo, Brazil, uploaded a video to Facebook that appears to show her baby pretending to cry — before dissolving into giggles — whenever her husband tries to clip the youngster’s nails. The dad jumps every time the adorable baby pulls this “prank” (as it’s being called on the Internet), but then even he starts laughing hysterically.
The video has racked up more than 25.3 million views since it was posted on September 5 and nearly two million views on YouTube since it was posted on September 7.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve