At a Las Vegas party before the Floyd Mayweather/Andre Berto fight on Saturday, Justin Bieber took part in a showdown of his own when he competed in a beer-shotgunning challenge.
The 21-year-old singer posted the evidence of his poor beer-chugging skills on Instagram. The short video features Bieber going up against friend Sam Shahidi, who quickly downs his can of Corona to win the head-to-head.
“I lost but I didn’t go to college,” Bieber captioned the post.
It’s clear from the caption and the pained expression on his face that Bieber hasn’t had a ton of practice with the classic frat game.
The singer graciously accepted the loss, throwing his hands up in the air even after the epic defeat. This good-natured attitude seems like another step on Bieber’s journey to show the world that he has recently matured.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow