In celebration of the NFL’s first Sunday games of the season, Google has released a cute little animation for its daily Google Doodle.
The cartoon features a lowercase g in a bedroom decked out in posters splashed with uppercase Gs. Laying on its stomach, the small g dreams of running towards the end zone, making a spectacular catch, and throwing down the football in celebration. Crowds shaped as o’s raise the little superstar up as he cheers with a trophy, bringing a huge grin to the little guy’s face.
“Hey there, I’m the the little g,” text reads. “This year, I’m gonna be a football star!”
A click on the link leads to a scoreboard and schedule of games.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body