The University of Oregon has a handful of claims to fame. Its football team is a force to be reckoned with, winning four of the last six Pacific Coast Conference championships. Its dominant track program earned Eugene, Ore., the nickname Track Town USA. And, of course, Animal House was filmed there.
So Nike made a video celebrating all of these things: an Animal House spoof starring some of the university’s greatest football legends and a smattering of track and field stars. The video parodies one of the 1978 comedy’s most famous scenes, a raucous, toga-party dance session to a live performance of “Shout” by Otis Day and the Knights.
Heisman winner Marcus Mariota stands in for John Belushi, with appearances by Hall of Famer Dan Fouts, All-American Ahmad Rashad, track stars English Gardner and Mandy White, mascot “the Duck,” Modern Family’s Ty Burrell (“born and raised a Duck”) and Otis Day himself.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve