President Obama isn’t the only member of his family making the rounds on reality TV. A few days after the Commander-in-Chief appeared on Running Wild With Bear Grylls, Lifetime announced that Michele Obama will appear in an upcoming episode of Project Runway Junior.
The First Lady will show up in a video on the Dec. 10 episode of the program, a youth-oriented spin-off of the fashion-design competition program that Heidi Klum has hosted since 2004, to promote her global education initiative Let Girls Learn. The winner of the challenge will have their design sold on LandsEnd.com. The season premieres Nov. 12.
In fashion, one day you’re in and the next day you’re out, but helping girls stay in school? That never goes out of style.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate