If you thought there was no way your morning coffee could get any better, prepare to be surprised.
This video of a Starbucks barista getting down to The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” as he makes a drive-through customer’s coffee has quickly gone viral.
Robert Ashwander originally posted the video to Facebook after filming it at a Starbucks in Webster, Texas, as he and his friend waited for their caramel macchiatos, according to a Global News report. The barista apparently burst out from the back room specifically to bust a move to the song.
“He just came out of nowhere and started dancing and threw straws at us,” Ashwander told Global News. “He didn’t even say a word to us. He just started dancing and we started laughing.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve