“The biggest money mistakes? I don’t know. For some reason I thought of my first marriage,” Simpson said with a laugh when asked what were some of her biggest money mistakes – personal or business – that has helped her grow, during an appearance on CNBC’s Closing Bell on Thursday.
Host Kelly Evans replied, “That’s actually a common answer believe it or not.”
In November, Lachey admitted it was “probably the best thing” that the former couple – whose lives at the time were also chronicled on their reality series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica – didn’t have kids together.
“There’s just no contact. We’ve both moved on with our lives, and I think we are very happy it went the way it went. It’s not animosity, it’s not friendship – it’s just kind of nothing,” Lachey explained on Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy on SiriusXM.
As for where Simpson sees herself in the next five to ten years?
“I always say I’m ready for another billion,” Simpson – whose clothing line, the Jessica Simpson Collection, is currently worth a cool $ 1 billion – shared.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow