The selfie stick is so out.
There’s no denying that Brooklyn Beckham is an Instagram expert. With 4.2 million followers, David and Victoria Beckham’s oldest child has mastered the art of taking the perfect selfie. And luckily for those of us still struggling to choose the right filter, Beckham is here to help us rack up all the likes.
Beckham, 16, teamed up with Miss Vogue to create his guide to Instagram. In the video, Beckham gives his top tips for taking the perfect picture.
While he officially says to stop using the selfie stick, don’t worry, selfies are still totally in – just make sure to switch it up sometimes. “Don’t forget to look for interesting things going on around you.” And while filters can be fun, “don’t forget to chill out from time to time.”
But what’s Beckham’s No. 1 rule for Instagram? “Don’t forget to make it fun.”
A quick scroll through Beckham’s Instagram and it’s clear to see that he’s been keeping busy putting those Insta skills to use: He recently snapped up a storm in Paris, where he was spotted touring with gal pal Sonia Ben Ammar.
Beckham shared several pictures from his trip, posting one from the top of the Eiffel Tower and another of him skipping through the streets. He even stopped by the famous “Love Lock” bridge, the Pont des Arts.
Beckham recently flew home after spending the summer in California. His family’s annual summer in L.A. was jam-packed with fun events, including a trip to Disneyland and a walk on the MTV Video Music Awards red carpet.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll