Look at this boyfriend. He didn’t just text his girlfriend, “Hey,” he brought her hay.
A male horse named “T” galloped to a female horse named “Layla,” his “girlfriend” carrying a clump of hay in his mouth, in a clip filmed at the Peak Performance Equine Hospital in Granbury, Texas, by employee Jessica Munn. And then, like any couple that has been together for a long time, they ate in silence. At the end of their meal, he tries to give her “kisses” (as the description of the video joked), but she did not look that into it.
The video has racked up more than 7.7 million views on Facebook since it was uploaded on Sept. 4.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow