Look at this boyfriend. He didn’t just text his girlfriend, “Hey,” he brought her hay.
A male horse named “T” galloped to a female horse named “Layla,” his “girlfriend” carrying a clump of hay in his mouth, in a clip filmed at the Peak Performance Equine Hospital in Granbury, Texas, by employee Jessica Munn. And then, like any couple that has been together for a long time, they ate in silence. At the end of their meal, he tries to give her “kisses” (as the description of the video joked), but she did not look that into it.
The video has racked up more than 7.7 million views on Facebook since it was uploaded on Sept. 4.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022