The latest version of Microsoft Office will be released on Sept. 22, the company confirmed Thursday.
A Microsoft release said that the new software will be “broadly available on September 22.” Office customers with volume licensing agreements will be able to download Office 2016 “from the Volume Licensing Service Center starting October 1st,” according to company a blog post.
In August, a document leaked stating that the Office release date would be Sept. 22.
As Fortune reported last month, features include:
Fortune interviewed Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella in May.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate